lunes, 23 de noviembre de 2009

La canción del día: "(This is Not a) Love Song"-Public Image Ltd

"This is not a love song/ This is not a love song/ This is not a love song/ [Chorus] This is not a love song/ This is not a love song/ This is not a love song/ This is not a love song/ Happy to have, not to have not/ Big business is very wise/ I'm crossing over into/ E-enter-prize/ Love song/ Love song/ Love song/ Love song/ I'm going over to the other side/ I'm happy to have not to have not/ Big business is very wise/ I'm inside free enterprise/ I'm adaptable/ I'm adaptable/ I'm adaptable and I/ like my new role/ I'm getting better and better/ And I have a new goal/ I'm changing my ways/ where money applies/ [Chorus] Now are you ready to/ grab the cradle/ That tunnel vision-not television/ Behind the curtain-out/ of the cupboard/ You take the first/ train-into the big world/ Now will I find you-now will you be there".
(Ja ja ja.) (Cancioncita rebelde, donde las haya; significativa ahora, para los treintañeros, no antes cuando niños o púberes.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BGi8u8BtaA

No hay comentarios: